Do good, while learning to do well!
50% of proceeds will be donated to support ArtAsAction.org (a 501c3 charitable organization).
Are you ready for your business
to claim its "creativity dividend"?
Where does your work suffer from a creative deficit? Not enough innovation in your products? Poor communication within your teams? Uninspiring stories around the value you bring your customers?
It’s time to become INTENTIONAL about CREATIVITY! It’s time for confident communication and powerful storytelling. It’s time to partner that with inspired innovation and creativity to produce real world results.
It's your time for Intentional Creativity Training!
This event is for you if you identify with
any of the following:
- You’re a busy entrepreneur that feels overextended and that they are simply going through the motions trying to get everything done
- You’re a stressed business professional that has their nose to the grindstone
- You are expected to work with others whether in the sense of coordinating with contractors or vendors OR on a team of employees/managers
- You find yourself craving an opportunity to create something, to develop or participate in some sort of collaborative effort
- The majority of your day is spent on logistical and analytical work, without a lot of time to be creative or artistic
- You struggle with the process of sales and find it to be daunting/unappealing or that there is no way around being salesy
- You want to connect further with your teammates, vendors, employees and/or clients
- You are willing to invest in personal and professional development
Now is the time for Intentional Creativity. Today’s innovative businesses CAN pull themselves out of the quicksand – a place where, desperate to be understood, they are slowly sinking further into ‘average’ – competing with their competition, and with each other!
Intentional Creativity Training brings a distinctive PROCESS into play. A process that guarantees to pull you out of your comfort zone.
It will reveal stories in dance, poetry, laughter, drawing, and other unique traditions… relevant to the exclusive needs of each individual who participates.
For details on the location and tickets,
Your Intentional Creativity Guides:
What their clients say:
The CR Conversations team has the system and the know how to help you stay top of mind, nurture new contacts and keep the clients you already have. Whether you want to do it yourself or have them do it for you CR Conversations has the right solution. I highly recommend Katie and Grace.Lisa Humphrey, Catalyst Business Coaching
Yvonne is insightful, experienced and truly got her finger on the pulse for what women want and how to market and use social media to reach them.Amanda Ponzar, Communications, PR, CSR & Marketing Pro
Tom has a creative and inquisitive mind ... always looking for new and effective business tools and techniques ... I've learned so much working with Tom.Greg Bell, Legal Publishing Pro
CR Conversations helped our company create a communication strategy that actually improved our numbers. They are really changing the game when it comes to connecting with clients/customers. Not to mention how great it is to work with Katie and Grace.Blake Alexander, Kimberly Alexander Inc.
Sarah is a bright and creative individual with a tremendous dedication not only to making the world a better place, but also to helping others create change in the world. She consistently strives to innovate and does so with a positive attitude. Truly, Sarah has many gifts and I'm glad she chooses to use them in the ways that she does.Robert Coombs Communications Executive
I recently had a transformative experience at the Swirls creative retreat. I would recommend this retreat to others whose clients and coworkers express stress in their personal professional or financial lives. It provides a setting to draw out the creativity that lies within everyone and Jacki’s expertise makes the experience rich and rewarding.Mariko Wilcox, Northwestern Mutual Financial Representative
Intentional Creativity Training Agenda
(Light refreshments included)
- 8:00 - 8:30 AM - Introductions &
Preview of the Day
- 8:30 - 10:30 AM - Group Activities
- 10:30 - 10:45 AM - Break
- 10:45 - 11:00 AM - Introduction of
Creativity Breakout Sessions
- 11:00 - 11:45 AM - Creativity
- 11:45 - Noon - Closing Recap
LAST CHANCE SPECIAL PRICING:
$47 - for Solopreneurs and Individual Leaders
$75 - for Teams (up to 3 members)
Leaders who understand the value of creativity and innovation put resources and funding in place to support that throughout the company.
— Forrester Research Study, The Creative Dividend: How Creativity Impacts Business Results
Shouldn't your business be paying a bigger "creativity dividend"?
Are you ready to invest in making creativity and innovation more profitable parts of your business?