A Series of Workshops and Webinars for Phenomenal Women and Men Everywhere Who Are Ready To TELL Their Story to the World!
Are YOU ready to share your phenomenal story this year?
There are two questions that come up when any conversation turns to writing a book. Truth is, most conversations at networking events or business conferences turn to books; what books are we reading and who is writing a book. Often, one or more people at the table have written a book, are writing a book, or want to write a book. When asked how it’s going, the two questions that are shared may be asked in different words, but they are essentially the same. People want to know:
How to come up with ideas for their book – i.e. What Do I Write About? (Included in this is the question of: Who will read my book?)
How to write the book itself – what is the process for completing a book quickly?
- You will bring a successful, completed book project to market – in as little as six months – or as long as 2 years.
- We work with you to achieve the results you desire, in the time frame you create.
- We have a network of experts in book cover design, editing, proofreading, page layout, marketing and more.
- You will learn to maximize your efforts – across multiple platforms.
We’d love to get to know you better! Have questions? Contact yvonne (at) yvonnedivita (dot) com for more information.
Diagram of a Book
- Cover | Title | Subtitle | Font | Spine | Back Cover
- Internal page layout | Font | Image Placement | Index
- ISBN | Copyright | Publishing Platform | Format (ebook/print)
- Editor | Coach| Proofreader | Test Readers | Testimonials
The Story Makes the Book
- What will you write about? Why will you write it? Who will read it?
- Testimonials | Back cover copy
Putting Pen to Paper or Fingers to Keyboard
- Title and subtitle
- Research: Who else is writing that book?
- Time Management: When and Where will you write?
- Editing | Proofreading
Publishing the Book
- Books you buy or don’t buy
- Distribution | Fulfillment
Marketing the Book
- Blog? Yours? Others?
- Marketing as you write
- Launch and Post marketing
- Using Social media
- Your Video Trailer
Ebook Options & Other Ideas
- Ebook platforms
- Creating Your Own Webinars
Writing Tools and Resources
- Online Training
- Local writer’s events
- Journalism classes
- Writing opportunities
- Blog to Book Opportunities